Home

About the Girl

DIY/Tutorials

SIPIDI Saturday

Food & Recipes

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Best Banana Bread

I'll admit I'm a bit of a carb fan...I mean how could you not be? It comes in so many delicious forms! One of my favorite recipes to make is banana bread. There are so many ways to create it, I am pretty sure I've never made it the same way. However, after much trial and error, I think I've finally found my favorite
way to create this classic recipe. Now it's your turn to try it!

Banana Bread

4 ripe bananas
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
2 cups flour

Mix the melted butter in with the bananas. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and spices. Add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into a bread pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.

Eat and enjoy!
                       





No comments:

Post a Comment