Home

About the Girl

DIY/Tutorials

SIPIDI Saturday

Food & Recipes

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stamping Away: Wrapping Edition Year Two

Wrapping presents is always one of my favorite parts of the holidays. However, I'm now finding that making the wrapping paper is just as fun. Last year I embarked on homemade wrapping paper using leftover newspaper here. This year I took a different route when a package I ordered showed up with yards of brown paper inside. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to use it in some way for Christmas.
Using the old fashioned potato stamp and a toilet paper roll I spent a few hours stamping away. My husband was a little surprised when he came home to sheets of paper drying around our living room :). Though the finished result was nowhere near perfect, I loved how the presents came out!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment