Home

About the Girl

DIY/Tutorials

SIPIDI Saturday

Food & Recipes

Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Blue skies, sunshine, and it's currently 40 degrees outside! My desire to wear a sundress is almost overriding my common sense. After a long winter this is much needed whisper of spring. I can't think of a better way to start off the weekend. Hope your day is lovely!

Here are this week's favorites

I've wanted my very own plant collection since I was a little girl watching my Grandmother water her plants by the dining room window. Something about the giant ferns and large green leaves makes a room feel so much more like home. Since this guy was on the reduced rack of Lowe's for a whopping $1 I decided it was time that I start my own. Here's to hopefully proving I have a green thumb!
An entire week of subbing half days at school....can it get any better then that? 
And yes I do carry around an old fashioned planner, they are my favorite.
Can we just stop for a moment and appreciate the deliciousness of a red potato? 
I'm seeing this recipe in my future for sure!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment