Home

About the Girl

DIY/Tutorials

SIPIDI Saturday

Food & Recipes

Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Ahh Friday! One my favorite days of the week. It always brings a sense of excitement as the workweek ends and the weekend begins. This weekend I plan on watching the Olympics, catching up on some reading, and finishing some fun projects to share on here. Maybe I'll even convince my husband to do a little shopping with me :).
 Here are my favorites for the week! 
Sunshine and blue skies make winter so much prettier!

Mornings are always better with muffins and coffee!

My new favorite color, perfect for accessories.

Finally spent my gift certificate at an adorable quilt shop in town. 
Aren't these patterns so pretty? I just couldn't resist. Now I just need to find a project. 

What would you make?



No comments:

Post a Comment